1. Emma Thompson kept it real at the Golden Globes.
2. Rihanna tried to relax at the beach.
3. Jon Hamm filmed Mad Men.
4. Kanye West wore a hoodie with a fur coat.
5. Tom Hanks scootered around town.
6. Michael Fassbender and Benedict Cumberbatch posed like this.
7. Jason Schwartzman picked up some green juice.
8. Miley Cyrus got a bowlcut.
9. The Entourage guys filmed on a yacht.
11. Thor helped to announce the Oscar nominations.
12. Jay Z waved.
13. Fergie cuddled her baby Axl.
15. Nick Kroll had froyo.
16. Will Smith looked surprised.
17. and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it as hosts of the Golden Globes again.
1. London has topped a study of city prices by cost of living experts Expatistan.
2. One of the major reasons is the cost of petrol: more than double the price of New York.
3. But the cost of rent certainly doesn’t help either.
4. Smaller items like coffees are also slightly more expensive than most cities.
5. And as we all know, the cinema is extortionate: it’s the most expensive city in the world.
6. Inflation has outpaced UK wage growth of late, and while petrol costs have actually fallen, food, clothes and energy costs have risen.
7. Expatistan produced their report after comparing information from almost 200,000 users around the world.
You can view the full breakdown of prices here.
When Schopfer Yachts envisioned the Infinitas they quite literally decided to create a beast. With a hull design based on the skull of an animal, this mega yacht comes fully equipped with a helipad, elevator, and semi-enclosed swimming pool.
As probably the strangest looking entry on our list, this luxury yacht created by Hyun-Seok Kim is named after the Voronoi lattice pattern that covers its deck. Being designed to entertain, it comes with numerous hot tubs, a pool, and even a golfing green on its deck.
10. Paper Boat
Built by a trio of young Italian designers, this paper boat concept definitely wins in the creativity department. It’s deceptively spacious, however, with two cabins, a bar, and “seagull wing” walls than open up to the ocean.
Named and designed to resemble a trilobite, the extinct marine animal, this partially submerged house yacht has an underwater viewing deck that sits 3 meters beneath the waves.